MOBA of Non Hero Academia? Extraordinary Ones 非人学园

March 02, 2019
Extraordinary Ones 非人学园
How to say it, the non-human style has always been my favorite. The exquisiteness of modeling can be considered as good, but it is a bit rough compared to the pesticide next door. At least it can be duck like Ping An, but it is not too fine for some details.


The balance of the game is OK, not too much over-the-counter. Here is the name criticism, Si night, as an assistant, she can be a hero who can help out with five kills, two skills, increase the stroke, half Tube crispy blood is gone, the second skill CD is very short, after taking double buff, killing the audience, don't ask me how to know.

The speciality of hero skills, this is still relatively good, the skill setting is quite good, here to strengthen the Xiaoyin, don't ask me why.

The matching mechanism is OK, the teammates are ordinary, the degree of cooperation is general, the support speed is slow, and the most deadly is to hang up. This game, one person hangs up, may be all ascended to heaven.

The line of wild monsters, the setting is still OK, this setting can speed up the push tower speed, after all, it is a push tower game, but if you are a big one, it seems that in addition to strengthening the line, the damage after the transformation has not changed much, but it is quite flat. Big.


Probably these are the things, I hope that NetEase will not take the gold flow, I really have no money.
This time I downloaded it, I wanted to play with the dragon set. By the way, I bought the Green Valley Angel and the Dipping Sauce. But I don’t know if it can be bought for a limited time (Is there a chance to return? I feel a little disappointed. But can the old player return to all heroes/skins for three days? ? I feel very good about this (but I have estimated that I will delete again in these days)
I don't know why, deleted it and want to download it back to play, download it back and play it and delete it because of not enough memory.This is probably the charm of this game?

These two days, crazy rankings, talk about feelings. I feel that the map is a bit big, but I can't support it. Then I feel that the skills are a bit short, playing two shooters and wizards, not playing people, always feel that the skills of others are longer than my family. I may be playing next door king.


Then there is the matching mechanism. I have to say my teammates. It is clear that there is only a little bit of blood left. If you can kill him, you can kill him. If you don’t want to go to the waves, I will not save it. I feel very weak. what. Obviously it is a mage / playing wild, but the record is worse than my assistant, did not have to grab the head. I feel that the defensive tower has no harm, and the murder of the tower will drop two or three drops of blood.

Hey, let's talk about it. The game is not a card, and it is still very smooth in one game. The skill hitting feeling is still good, and if the hand feels good, the assistant can show the audience. There are also a lot of activities, not all of which are for gold, and the welfare is pretty good. The game interface is very cute.


Compared with June (the time I started to contact this game), there are a lot more students, and there are more choices. There is no other bonus on the skin, and this is wonderful.

Last,I wish this game to be better and better, the bad place to be changed, and the good place to continue to carry forward. I hope the developer can improve the characters. I love the game.


We don't own the game. Any problems and errors are back to the developer. You can access the game trough the link below:

Share this :

Previous
Next Post »
1 comment
avatar

Is there any English version apk please someone help me

Balas